Yeah, am back with another useful topic in which i know alot of people want. To those of you that need to root your phone, kindly read the below post carefully.
One of the most wanted features we need in a smartphone depends on when you enable your phone to give you the full permission you desire . Rooting of smartphone has a lot to offer and it can be done easily in a twinkle of an eye with the following apps listed without risk to your device.
This is one of the best rooting app you would ever want to use in rooting your phone. The app has been tested on many MTK devices including: Tecno M3, Q1, H5, N7, D5, P9, M7, D9, M5, P5, S3, S5, and phantom Z.
How to root your device using Framaroot
. Enable “ Unknown source” so that your device can install apps from other websites.
. Go to “developer mode” and enable USB Debugging (if you don’t have developer mode, go to Settings>>About phone>>tap on “BUILD NUMBER ” seven times and you will notice a message telling you that “you are now a developer”).
Then you can proceed with the rooting;
* Now, download the Framaroot app here.
* Open the Open the installed app and Tap on ” Barahir or Bolomir” after selecting either ‘Install SuperSU‘ or ‘execute script‘.
* Now, wait for some minutes to complete root, reboot your device after successful root. Download Root checker app to verify if your phone has been rooted.
* To unroot, choose Unroot where you previously chose Install SuperSU and again tap on barahir or bolomir option and your device will lose root access.
This is another best app that is good for rooting phone. It works without the use of PC, desktop and other files. It’s probably one of the best since is compatible on Android device from 2.2 and above (Lollipop). It requires the use of internet connection and only takes less than 40 seconds to complete root.
How to root your device using Kingroot
* Download the king root app here.
* Open the app installed and tap on the center button to initiate rooting.
* When your phone has been successfully rooted by Kingroot, you will see a white mark inside the center circle button plus a blue tab at the button of the app.
* Now reboot your device and install root checker app from playstore to verify if your phone has been rooted.
These are the best apps in rooting your device comfortably without giving you much hassle. Within 40 seconds, you are done rooting and unrooting your device.
Is this helpful? Tell us the challenges you face while trying to root your own device.