A condom is a thin piece of rubbery material that fits over a man’s private part (male genitals) during s*x. When used correctly, it prevents HIV, as well as pregnancy and most STIs. The most popular and common type of condom is made from a thin latex (rubber).
Although some STIs may also be transmitted through skin-to-skin contact (e.g. genital scars), condoms still minimize the risk of many of these infections.
There are different types of girls with whom you as a man absolutely need to use a condom for during s*xual intercourse. The list are as follows;
1. The girl that has tattoo on her body.
2. The girl that turns off her phone whenever she’s with you.
3. The girl that drinks beer like 2-3 bottles and smokes weed.
4. Be minding of any girl that take your shirt off by herself.
5. If she proposes to give you the pipe.
6. The girl that doesn’t ask or request for a condom before s*x.
7. The girl that has short hair and also dyed it.
8. If she wears tight jeans to your house. My brother double the protection.
9. The girl that doesn’t sigh or give any “NO” reaction when you touch her.
10. The girl that lives alone. This is their top boss. You need to be extra protected.
12. she travels frequently to to go to bukavu, Kigali, oicha, blessed, Abidjan, yaoundé, Kampala, butembo and others while she doesn’t have the family there.
13. If the girl works in a callbox / hair salon, bar.
14. If she is a student but already has a 10-Year-old child, my brother use condom.
15. If the girl is the type that loves and wears g-strings.
16. If she is under 30 years old but has knowledge at the police level
17. If she’s the type that wears pearls/ waistbeads on the hip
18. If she has a lot of male friends.
19. If she supports an influential politician and wants to do politics.
20. If she has a ring on her nose and chain at the foot.
21. If she likes to say that all men are the same.
22. If she takes this post personally, triple the condoms my brother.
Is there anyone I’m missing out that It’s not on the list? Add it using the comment section.
What do you think about this? Kindly drop your comments.