Globacom still proving itself right as the Grandmaster of Data, offers lots of exciting data bonus for both new and existing customers. Almost all their voice tariff plans and their internet data plans have huge data bonus.
Thank God, there is an improvement in Glo Nigeria network coverage this time around since Globacom has swapped and upgraded their network equipment with new and higher capacity equipment to deliver improved data and voice services. Globacom also said that they have spread out their 4G LTE service in all the 36 states of Nigeria.
In that case, if you have abandoned your Glo sim card for the very long time due to its epileptic and poor network services, I think this is the best time for you to clean up the dust on your sim or buy a new 4G LTE SIM, get it registered or simply swap your normal Glo sim for a 4G LTE sim to have a finger in the Glo exclusive offers.
The latest and the best data bundle offer for now is the Glo 2.4GB for just N500. The plan is working for all, with a good validity period of 21 days. Let’s see how it works.
To be eligible for this offer, you have to:
1. Purchase the new Glo SIM or not to have subscribed your old SIM to any data plan for the past 90 days.
2. Migrated to Glo Yakata tariff plan.
How to subscribe to this data bundle offer
* Firstly, dial *220# to migrate to the Glo Yakata tariff plan. Also, you can dial *100# to verify your tariff plan.
* Now recharge your line with N500 only and you will be given free 600MB Glo Yakata Bonus + 1750 airtime to call all networks. Check your data balance by dialing *220*1#.
* Since your N500 is intact in the main account, dial *777# and then you select N500 data subscription for the Glo Oga SIM, this will give you 1.8GB.
600MB + 1.8GB = 2.4GB
600MB have 7 days validity while the 1.8GB has 14 days validity
7 + 14 = 21
The data will last for 21 days.
Simple as that, enjoy the Glo huge data bonus!
Don’t forget to drop us a comment and share the post with your friends and families on social media. Thanks for reading!