Godaddy email settings might be complicated if you don’t have the knowledge, here you are to know how to set up godaddy email on your smartphones and other useful information.
Once your @yourdomain.com email account(s) have been setup through GoDaddy
If you want to login via webmail, use this link: email.secureserver.net
You username is your email address.
Login immediately and update the password from the generic one provided to you.
Once you are logged in, click the tab labeled, “EMAIL” >> click the link labeled, “SETTINGS” >> click the link labeled, “PERSONAL PROFILE” >> Change your password.
Connecting to Other Devices
* If you want to connect your email to your iPhone, : Click Here
* If you want to connect your email to your Android device, : Click Here
* If you want to connect your email to your Blackberry device, : Click Here
* If you want to connect your email to your Outlook, : Click Here
* If you want to receive your email to your Gmail account, follow the instructions below:
The intention of this guide is to provide step-by-step instructions on how to receive e-mail from your GoDaddy e-mail account to your Gmail account. We’ll also set it up so you can send e-mail from using your GoDaddy e-mail address, and also so that e-mails will automatically reply from the same e-mail address the e-mail was sent to (so that you don’t reply to GoDaddy related e-mails from your personal or Gmail account name). It’s incredibly useful for a variety of reasons.
1. Log into Gmail ( mail.google.com )
2. Click the Gear Icon (“Gear Menu”) in the top right corner of the window
3. Select “Mail Settings”
4. Under “Settings,” choose the “Accounts and Import” tab
5. Scroll down to the “Check Mail Using POP3” section and click “Add POP3 email account”
6. A small applet window will pop up. Under “Email Address,” enter “ email@example.com ”
7. Under “Username,” enter “ firstname.lastname@example.org ”
8. Under “Password,” enter the password you use to login to your GoDaddy e-mail on theGoDaddy WebMail application on GoDaddy.com
9. The “POP Server” should read: pop.secureserver.net
10. The port field should be 110.
11. Check the “Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server.” checkbox
12. Check the “Label Incoming Messages” checkbox if you want to and then click “Add Account”
13. Check the “Label incoming messages: email@example.com
14. Your GoDaddy e-mail account has been added to Gmail. Check the “Yes, I want to be able to send mail as…” radio button and then click “Next Step>>”
15. Under “Name,” fill in your real name or whatever name you want people to see when you e-mail them from your GoDaddy e-mail address. Then click “Next Step>>”
16. Select “Send Through Gmail” and then click “Next Step>>”
17. Click “Send Verification.” Now open a new window and login to your GoDaddy e-mail account on GoDaddy.com through the GoDaddy Webmail application. You should have a new e-mail from “Gmail Team.” The third block of text in the e-mail should be a long, clickable link. Click the link and you’re done! Now you can send e-mail from your GoDaddy e-mail address and all mail sent to that address will be imported into your Gmail account!
Steps On How To Send @yourdomain.com email from your Gmail interface
1. Go back to Gmail and log in if you haven’t already done so. Click the “Gear Icon” (Gear Menu) in the top right corner of the window and select “Mail Settings”
2. Scroll down to the section entitled “ Send Mail As”
3. Click the “ Add another email address you own ” link
4. Select the radio button labeled, “Send through @yourdomain.com SMTP servers”
5. SMTP Server: smtpout.secureserver.
6. Port: 465
7. User: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Secured connection using SSL