How to Easily Check If Your PayPal Account Is Verified 2021
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
According to Wikipedia, PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
How to Easily Check If Your PayPal Account Is Verified Or Not
Verifying your PayPal account allows you to receive extra benefits, such as the ability to transfer more money to a bank account, unlimited withdrawal and so on.
However, these benefits are not available until PayPal processes your information and updates your status. If you have recently applied for a verified account or you are just curious to know about the status of your account, you can check your status online by following the simple steps below;
Paypal Account Verification Status Checker
1. Locate any of your browsers, launch it and type “www.paypal.com” into the address bar then Hit “Enter.”
2. Type your email address and password in the Paypal login box, then click on “Log In.” to log into your paypal account.
3. After successfully logged in your paypal account, Click On This Link and you’ll be redirected to paypal Verification status page.
4. Your account status will be revealed to you as you can see in the screenshot below.
5. If it says “Verified“, it means you have a verified Paypal account.
Don’t forget to share and drop your comments.