It seems the Nigerian Government just noticed that Nigerians are paying so much for data without enjoying value for money spent. The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Pantami, has ordered the Nigerian Communications Commission to implement a directive on the reduction of the cost of data in the country.
The NCC was equally ordered to enforce an earlier directive to compel service providers to put a stop to illegal deduction of subscribers’ data within five days. The commission was given five days to act on the directives.
Is like MTN has started to comply with this NCC directive, MTN Nigeria has started reviewing some of her data plans in which Pulse data plan has also been included.
MTN Pulse is a tariff plan made for internet lovers with an offer of N1GB for N500 earlier on, but recently, Mtn has added new plans and increase the data allocation of the existing one on the tariff.
Users can now get a whopping 700MB data for N300 and 1.5GB data for N500. This made MTN a normal data plan of N500 leveled with the Airtel My offer or Double Data.
Note that, this data offer is only available for the Pulse subscribers and you know what that means. You can migrate to MTN pulse and you should be eligible without furthermore stress or big deal.
How To Activate MTN Pulse Data Plans 1.5GB for #500, 750mb for #300
* To enjoy this amazing data plans, you have to migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan first.
* Kindly dial *406# and reply with 1 to migrate (only if you are yet to migrate)
* Load your MTN SIM card with the required airtime.
* After that, *406# again and reply with 2 to subscribe for Pulse 1.5GB for N500
* Or reply with 7 to buy 750MB for N300
* Validation is 7 days
* To check your data balance, simply dial *131*4#