1. Open Settings on your Android – It’s the app with the gear icon usually located in your Android’s app drawer. Alternatively, you can swipe down from the top of the screen and tap.
2. Tap Accounts – This lists all the accounts you are signed into on your Android phone. On some versions of Android, this may be under “Cloud & Accounts” or “Accounts & Sync”, or something similar.
3. Tap Google – It’s next to the white icon with the red, yellow, green, and blue capital “G”. This displays a list of all the Google accounts you are signed in to on your Android smartphone.
4. Tap the account you want to log out of – This displays all the options for that account.
5. Tap ⋮ – It’s the icon with the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner of the Google account settings. This displays a drop-down menu.
6. Tap Remove account – It’s the second option in the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner. This displays a confirmation popup window.
7. Tap Remove account – This confirms that you want to remove the Google account and signs you out of all apps that use that Google account.