Are you just hearing this for the first time or you have heard it before but you don’t believe it that you can make your money easy and direct with your Facebook account rather than chatting and discussing unreasonable matters on Facebook. You are welcome and we congratulate you for reading this article because by the end of this post you will realize you can really make a huge amount of money with your Facebook account. This can be done in many ways, but what we are going to focus about is affliate programs.
What Are Affiliate Programs?
In short, affiliate programs are programs designed by marketing companies to let people advertise there markets for them using a particular link or code. And anytime people click on your link or code to purchase there products, you will automatically receive your money because you have help to sell or know there products. Read below steps to know what to do before you apply for affiliate programs.
1. Start with well-known brands – Amazon offers a competitive affiliate program that pays a percentage of any purchase a person makes after clicking through from your post, even if it’s not anything you advertised. Apple’s iTunes program has an affiliate program as well.
2. Add in smaller programs – Though less likely to generate money on a given day, you can diversify and gradually increase your affiliate revenue by offering a wide range of advertising services to many different businesses.
3. Register An Account – Once you’ve decided to market a company as an affiliate, search the company’s site and fill out the required forms. This should always be free, and usually only takes a few minutes.
Don’t ever pay to become an affiliate because it is a free program.
4. Add accounts – Create a Facebook account for each affiliate program or group of programs you sign up for. This allows people to follow your pages based on the things they’re interested in, rather than having to sign up for one page full of all different kinds of ads.
As mentioned previously, you can use your primary account to repost things from the other accounts periodically, exposing those pages to the audience you’ve built.
5. Promote your programs – Make posts for each of them daily, and maintain your accounts. With luck, and a good central account with a lot of followers, your affiliate accounts will begin to get followers as well. Whenever anyone clicks your posts and buys something from one of your affiliates, you earn money. Do you now see Facebook is not only meant for chatting and forming big boy /big girls? That is how you will start making your money while others are busy wasting their data only on chatting.
Hope this is helpful? Remember to incite your friends to this blog and drop your comment if you have anything to say. You can also contact us with our contact page as well.