I started a serious relationship with my fiancee when I graduated from the tertiary institution. Her father was a Muslim when he was alive but her mother is a Christian.
My fiancee, Balikis has been practicing Islam right from the time her father was alive. I thought there wouldn’t be any problem so far she was a Muslim before I met her.
One day, Balikis told me her mother instructed her to bring her fiance. I went there but when her mother asked me my name, I told her I am Lawal. That was when she knew me to be a Muslim. My mother in-law said “no I cannot give my daughter to a Muslim”.
The following week, I went back to meet my mother in-law to show her some bible verses that demonstrate the way Muslims observe their prayers. My mother in-law said she would convert to Islam if I could confuse her with those verses. She also promised to support our marriage as well. With the help of God, I converted her to Islam.
These are the 7 Bible verses that I used to convert my mother in-law to Islam below;
1. “Stand in awe, and sin not.”(Psalms 4:4).
2. “O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker.” (Psalms 95:6).
3. “…all that go down to the dust shall bow before him…” (Psalms 22:29).
4. “…and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees.” (1 Kings 18:42).
5. “And he (Jesus) was withdrawn from them about a stone’s cast, and kneeled down, and prayed.” (Luke 22:41).
6. “Then David got up from the ground. After he had washed, put on lotions and changed his clothes, he went into the house of the LORD and worshiped. Then he went to his own house, and at his request they served him food, and he ate.” [2 Samuel 12:20].
7. “And Moses and Aaron and his sons washed their hands and their feet. They washed whenever they went into the tent of the congregation or approached the altar, they washed, as the LORD commanded Moses.” [Exodus 40:31-32].