Prayer is an invocation or act that seeks to activate a rapport with an object of worship through deliberate communication. In the narrow sense, the term refers to an act of supplication or intercession directed towards a deity (a god), or a deified ancestor. More generally, prayer can also have the purpose of thanksgiving or praise.
With the help of prayer, There is nothing you can’t get from God. Below are some powerful prayer points you should pray every night before you sleep;
1. Heavenly Father, my day is drawing to an end, and I’m ready to turn in. But before I do, I have to thank you for your faithfulness today. Thank you for everything. Thank you for my life and family.
2. Father, we thank thee for the night, and for the pleasant morning light. For rest and food and loving care, and all that makes the day so fair. Help us to do the things we should, to be to others kind and good. In all we do, in work or play, to grow more loving every day.
3. Help us rest well, give us peaceful dreams, and send Your angels around our home to protect us throughout the night. Teach us to trust You and to love You more and more.
4. Encamp your angels around me, that no harm will come to me or my household. I cover each and every member of my household in the blood of Jesus.
5. I shall not sleep the sleep of death and sorrow. I pray dark angels watching me from demonic satellite will break by fire in the name of Jesus.
6. We ask for your huge peace to surround us tonight, all of us who feel restless and worried right now, those who have been carrying big burdens and shouldering stress. Help us to lay it down before you, again, even though we’re struggling to really let go.
7. My father, as I go to sleep watch over me and Cover me with your wings. Dear Lord, let your blood protect me as I sleep in Jesus name.