Do you remember I posted yesterday about a freebrowsing cheat capped at 150MB daily? I’m here is again with another version of the freebrowsing cheat working on both smartphone and PC, and the good news is that it’s working for all mtn subscribers.
This Mtn 0.0kb freebrowsing is not unlimited but it’s capped at 100MB on some sims.
However, each sever is limited to 100mb daily, so you can switch within the 4-5 servers which equals 400MB-500MB Daily. It depends on your simcard.
So, follow the below steps to activate freebrowsing on your phone and start flexing.
⚡️MTN 0.00KB SIM
⚡️Hammer VPN – Download It Here
SETTINGS FOR MTN HAMMER VPN 500MB DAILY CHEAT
1. Launch Hammer VPN App
2. Click Servers ( Do this to prevent servers from not showing)
3. Close the App
4. Open it again and set according to the screenshot below;
* Username: Olexhome
* Password: leave it as default
* Server: Choose any (Server 5 is advisable cause it works best)
* Rport: 8080
* Lport: 9210
* Connection Type: UDP
5. Click CONNECT and your freebrowsing is ready within minutes.
Note: You can also use the username and password below if (almost 350mb) is not working for you.
username – Olexhome
password – 12246596421432064007
(Almost 350mb) + mtn 60mb daily. Enjoy!!!
This hammer VPN also works for PC and Laptops
How To Use /Set MTN 0.0KB Freebrowsing Using Hammer VPN On PC/Laptops
Steps involved in the installation and running of the app are below;
1. BlueStacks App Player or Nox App Player is downloaded and installed. This depends
on your liking, we would use BlueStacks as an example.
Link==> Download Bluestacks Here
2. You then set up BlueStacks.
3. Once the BlueStacks is set up, then you are now ready to install the app for PC.
4. Open the installed BlueStacks software on your computer.
5. Click on search button in BlueStacks and you then click the Android button. The search button will therefore be found in the Android menu.
6. You then type the name of the app in the same search box and look for it by the use Google Play Store.
7. When the result is given, you then select the app and do its installation.
8. Once the app is installed, it will then appear under all apps.
9. Make an access to the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
10. By moving the mouse right and left you then follow the on-screen instructions to use the app.
11. And that is all you are required to do to have the app and use in your PC.