Hello guys, I know alot of people have been searching the net on how to make the MTN mpulse data power all apps, which i have been working on, just follow this post till the end and you’ll get all you need to get it done.
Now in case you are not familiar with the MTN mPulse cheap data plans CLICK HERE to know more about the tarrif plan.
WHAT IS MTN mPulse
mPulse is a newly introduced service from MTN which equips students between the ages of 9 and 15 with all the resources they need to maximize their potential and be all they want to be.
How to Subscribe to MTN mPulse Data Plans
√ For Weekly plan of 350MB for N50, send 350 to 344
√ For Monthly plan of 1.2GB for N150, send 351 to 344
Or alternatively dial *344# and select data plan of your choice.
√ Dial *559*93# to check data balance.
Now Lets get to business.
HOW TO POWER ALL APPS WITH MTN MPULSE DATA VIA KPN TUNNEL REV
1. MTN sim (3G/4G lte)
2. Stable Network
3. DOWNLOAD KPN TUNNEL REV APP BY CLICKING HERE
4. Configuration file for KPN TUNNEL REV APP
WHAT IS KPN TUNNEL REV
KPNTunnel Rev is a tool to that allows you to connect Secure Connection through SSH Tunnel + SSL Support with flexible customization to help you access blocked websites behind firewall with SSH tunneling support & proxy server using build-in Android VPN. It will help you surf the internet privately and securely.
FEATURES OF KPN TUNNEL REV APP
+ Direct Proxy. (Tunneling through SSH Tunnel Directly to SSH Server).
+ Direct SSL/TLS. (Tunneling through SSH Tunnel Directly to SSH Server over SSL/TLS Connection).
+ HTTP Proxy .(Tunneling through SSH Tunnel over HTTP Proxy).
+ SSL/TLS Proxy. (Tunneling through SSH Tunnel over SSL/TLS Proxy).
+ SSL/TLS Proxy > HTTP Proxy. (Tunneling through SSH Tunnel with TLS/SSL over HTTP Proxy).
KPN TUNNEL REV SETTINGS FOR MTN MPULSE DATA TO POWER ALL APPS
* Open the KPN Tunnel Rev android application you downloaded, then tap on “Config Option “ and click “Import”.
* Locate the Config file you downloaded and select to import.
* After importing the config file to the KPN app, tap on the three-dotted icon at the upper right side and enable “SSH Tunnel”.
* Now, go back to the main homepage and tap on START for the KPN TUNNEL REV app to connect.
Always visit Olexhome for more updates.