Mtn Pulse Tariff Plan seems to be MTN Nigeria cheapest package for now to meet your internet data needs. MTN Pulse plan, formally known as (iPulse plan) is not only giving 500MB worth of data at a ridiculously low price of ₦25 (Happy Hour night browsing), you can as well get 2GB data subscription for just ₦1000 usable any time of the day. You can also get 300MB For ₦150 or 100MB for ₦100.
If you’re still stuck in some worthless plan that doesn’t award you with freebies and bonanzas then I’ll say, it’s time to Migrate to the Mtn Pulse plan. It basically gives you 100% bonus on MTN daily and weekly data plan without tweaking.
How To Activate 2GB for N1000 on MTN
To get this done, all you have to do is Follow the Steps Below.
* Firstly, you need to migrate to MTN Pulse, to migrate, just dial *406# (For those that are not on MTN Pulse).
* Then, TopUp your Sim with N1000 recharge
and Dial *406*2*1#.
Your N500 would be deducted, which will give 1GB of data, So repeat the 2nd step again to make it 2GB.
Note: This data plan is valid for 14 Days.
Here Are The Benefits Of Migrating To MTN Pulse
* Flat rate of 11kobo/sec for calls across all local Networks after spending NGN11 daily.
* Music streaming on Music+ at N10/day
* Happy Hour night browsing at N25/day
* 100% data bonus on purchase of 500MB
* Data bonus on recharge.
How To Activate 300MB For N150 or 100MB for N100 on MTN
* It work on MTN Pulse Plan only
* TopUp your Sim with N100 or N200 airtime.
* Dial *131*1*1# and the below message will display to you:
1. 50MB Daily Plan; Cost 100 NGN
2. 150MB Daily Plan; Cost 200 NGN
Never mind about the displayed message. Simply choose the one suite your money.
Once you are done with the subscription, you will automatically get twice (double of the original data size) the bundle. E.g, 50MB of N100 will give you 100MB and 150MB of N200 will give you 300MB.
The plan is valid for just 24hours.
Sms 2 to 131 to check your data balance.