Nokia has just launched a mid-range smartphone dubbed Nokia 2.3, and it comes with modest specifications and definitely won’t dig a hole in your pocket.
Nokia 2.3 has a simple, no-nonsense design made out of polymer, and features a 6.2-inch notched, 720p display with some fairly sizable bezels. On the side the phone features a dedicated button for Google Assistant.
Its frames are flat and the back is made of plastic, and has no fingerprint ID. Looking at the cameras, the back of the phone has a dual camera system, with a 13MP f2.2 main camera and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front is a 5MP f2.4 camera that also supports face unlock.
It runs on the MediaTek Helio A22 chipset with 2GB of memory and 32GB of expandable storage.
Nokia 2.3 is an Android One device and Nokia will roll out security update for good 3 years.
It is housed by a 4000mAh battery capacity.
Highlight Specifications of Nokia 2.3
* 6.2-inch (720 x 1520 pixels) HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display
* 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
* 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
* Dual SIM
* Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10
* 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera
* 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
* 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
* Dimensions: 157.69 x 75.41 x 8.68mm; Weight: 183g
The device will be priced at $120 and will be available for purchase beginning from mid December.