Due to the Black American man, George Floyd’s death, there has been a whole lots of protests globally to seek justice for the dead.
In addition to that, shortest speech ever on racism by Robert Mugabe, the former Zimbabwean president was talked about as a reaction to what happened as racism.
According to the ex president’s speech, Racism can never end until somethings are being done the right way. He the speech he said some things that are absolutely true if we look deeper into it. Here is his speech below;
* Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tyres.
* Racism will never end if people still use black to symbolise bad luck and white for peace.
* Racism will never end if people still wear white clothes to weddings and black clothes to funerals.
* Racism will never end as long as those who don’t pay their bills are blacklisted not whitelisted.
* Even when playing snooker, you haven’t won until you haven’t won until you sink the black ball, and the white ball must
remain on the field…But I Don’t Care, so long as I’m still using the white toilet Paper to wipe my Ass, I’m still fine.
Take a closer look at the above speech and tell us what you think. Kindly drop your comments.