WhatsApp Programmers are currently working on a new app called “WhatsApp Small and Medium Business App”. It is meant for business owners. The app will be available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone platforms.
So if you are a business owner the app need to be installed on your smartphone for you to benefit from all business features that WhatsApp has been working on all these while. Interestingly, this app can be used simultaneously with the regular whatsapp application on your phone. That is, you can run both apps on same device.
But before that, checkout the most important things you need to know about the new app from WhatsApp according to WABetaInfo Tweet.
7 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT WHATSAPP SMALL & MEDIUM BUSINESS APP
1. Both apps will be able to run on the same smartphone without any interference.
2. Messages will be structured: A structured message is an advanced type of message that contains a lot of information, including text, image, action items, and the translation of the message.
4. WhatsApp has a business account, that’s called Public Service Announcement , where you will receive communications.
5. Two types of business account will exist, Verified and Unverified Business Account .
Verified Business: its name is directly verified by WhatsApp. When a business is verified, you will see a
green badge next to its name.
Unverified Business: it can use all business features, but its name hasn’t been verified by WhatsApp yet. In this case, WhatsApp will indicate to users who it may be.
6. A business has to also insert its
website and email address in its info, in order to have a very detailed profile that users can view.
7. Your business WhatsApp will contain detailed statistics since they have installed WhatsApp, for example how many sent messages have been read and successfully delivered.
The small and medium WhatsApp business app will soon be launched. Keep in touch for latest updates.
Hope this information is helpful? Kindly share your testimonies by dropping your comments below.