Today, you will get to know how you can successfully root your Tecno L8 Plus without much stress.
Rooting Tecno L8 Plus is one of the things the phone user will consider most, in order to enjoy unlimited privileges in performing special tasks. In this article, you will know how you can successfully root the phone in simple and advanced method.
Tecno L8 Plus runs on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system and powered by MediaTek 6572 chipset with Quad-core processor clocking at 1.3GHz. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB inbuilt memory storage, expandable to 32GB using a microSD.
However, Tecno L8 Plus has a locked bootloader which makes it difficult to root with apps like kingroot and others. Though, some people attest to use kingroot in rooting their Tecno L8 Plus which is known as the simplest method.
In this article, the simplest method will make use of kingroot while the advanced method will definitely make use of installing TWRP recovery method.
How to Easily Root Tecno L8 Plus Smartphone With Kingroot
Follow the simple steps below.
* Download and launch your
* You will see a rounded shape like ball, and look down below to tap on ” START ROOT “.
* Now, switch on your data connection and wait till it completes.
Wow! You have successfully rooted your Tecno L8 Plus smartphone.
How To Root Tecno L8 Plus With The Use Of Installing TWRP Recovery Method
* Dump your phone firmware in scatter format using miracle box, use this guide.
* Download SuperSU 2.78 file by clicking here, save on both SD card and phone memory and after that, create a folder and name it Olexhome on your PC.
* Now, copy the preloader.bin file from the miracle box backup to Olexhome folder.
* After that, download TWRP for Tecno L8 Plus by clicking here.
* Copy the TWRP recovery.bin and scatter file from the TWRP zip file downloaded above into the Olexhome folder, making preloader.bin, scatter file and recovery.bin (TWRP) in the folder.
* Now, flash the preloader.bin and recovery.bin using miracle box, use this guide.
* After flashing, boot to recovery mode (Volume down + power button).
* In TWRP, tap KEEP READ ONLY if a prompt ask you to “ALLOW TWRP TO MODIFY SYSTEM PARTITION”.
* In TWRP recovery, tap INSTALL.
Locate and select SuperSU.zip and swipe to flash.
* After it has been successfully flashed, reboot phone normally and confirm your root using Root Checker app .
There are the two methods in rooting Tecno L8 Plus smartphone. Rooting allows you to enjoy some special privileges which may not be available ordinary on Android. Though, it also have some disadvantages.
Drop your comments below and let’s know the method you prefer out of the two methods above.