In this article we will be writing on how you can hide apps or games on your Android phone. Kindly feel free and read our guides Below.
Disabling Pre-Installed Apps
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap Applications . If your Settings menu has headings above it, you’ll first have to tap the “Devices” heading
3. Tap Application Manager .
4. Tap the “All” tab.
5. Tap the app you want to hide.
6. Tap Disable . Doing so should hide your app from your Home screen.
If the app in question is not a pre-installed app, this option may say “Uninstall” instead.
You can find your disabled apps in the “Disabled” section of the Apps menu.
Using an App-Hiding App
1. Open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the magnifying glass icon.
3. Type in a third-party launcher name. Some common choices that allow app-hiding include “Nova Launcher Prime” and “Apex Launcher.”
4. Tap Go .
5. Review your search results. You’ll want to choose a highly-rated app with lots of reviews.
6. Tap your chosen app.
7. Tap Install or Buy . This will be in the top right section of your screen.
You may have to verify this step if your app isn’t free.
8. Tap Accept if prompted. Once you do so, your app download will commence.
9. Tap Open . This option should be available in the Google Play Store once your app finishes downloading.
You can also open your app from within the App drawer.
10. Follow your app’s on-screen instructions. Since launcher apps differ from one another, your process here will vary.
With Nova Launcher, for example, you’ll tap
App & Widget Drawers , then
Hide Apps , and then check the apps you wish to hide.
Apex Launcher, on the other hand, requires you to tap
Apex Settings , then
Drawer Settings , then
Hidden Apps before checking the pertinent apps.
11. Close your launcher. Your selected apps should now be hidden.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share. Drop your comments as well.