I guess we all know know what data sharing is? It’s sharing of your available Data to friends or family.
Note: You can’t share Bonus given to you by MTN, You can only share Data you subscribed to.
How To Share Data On MTN
To get started, simply Subscribe to any MTN Data plans and follo below instructions to share;
1. Dial 131*2*1# or text REG to 131 to register for MTN Data Share, you will receive a unique security PIN
2. You are required to change the system generated PIN to a new PIN you can easily remember by dialing *131*2*5# or sms Change OLD_PIN NEW_PIN NEW_PIN to 131. E.g Change 0000 1234 1234 to 131. Where 0000 is old PIN and 1234 is your new PIN.
3. After changing the PIN, you are required to add beneficiaries to your MTN shared Data Bundle account via USSD menu *131*2*2# or sms Add to 131. You can add up to 5 beneficiaries at a time.
4. Once you have added beneficiaries, you (the sponsorer) will be able to share your available data bundle among the added beneficiaries by sending the
keyword Share to 131 or dial USSD code *131*2*3# .
Note: You cant share less than 1gb data.
How To Share Data On 9mobile
It’s simple and straight forward, follow the belowprocedure to transfer data between etisalat lines.
Dial *299*Reciepient’s Phone Number*Data amount (in MB)*PIN#
For instance, Let’s say you wish to share 50MB bundle with 08091234567, all you have to do is dial *229*08095256634*50*0000#
Note that I used “0000” as the PIN above because it is the default 9mobile data share PIN and you should
replace that value with your PIN if you have
previously changed it.
And that’s it with sharing your
internet data bundle with another 9mobile line.
How To Share Data Bundle On Airtel Sim
1. To transfer 10MB, simply dail *141*712*11*recipient number# e.g; *141*712*11*08126629049#
2. To transfer 25MB dial; *141*712*9*recipient number#
3. To transfer 60MB dial; *141*712*4*recipient number#
How To Share Data On Glo Network
* To Share/Add kindly dial *777*1*3*1*receiver’s Glo number#
* TO Remove; dial *777*1*3*2*receiver’s glo number#
Or just dail *777# and follow the options that popup on your phone screen.
If you want to know the number of people you’re sharing your data plan with,
dial *127*00# so as to get a list of them.